Creativity Scrapbook

This is not really a diary, but rather and accumulation of art, whether it be painting, poetry, sewing, photography or any other creative endeavour of mine... though it may occasionally contain some stuff I've been thinking... If you are interested in buying an original or a print or commissioning art, feel free to contact me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

I love painting, photography, children and nature. If you would like to visit my Facebook page, it is Keryn Bloxham Artist. Or simply Google Keryn Bloxham :) I hope you enjoy reading through the blogs here. For other artists I sometimes include a few tips which I hope you find helpful when creating your own art :) Keryn

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Lion

This lion I painted at an art school at Great Barrier Island in November.  Love painting lions and other big cats.  This one is done with watercolours on A4 paper.  
There's a lot of other earlier paintings I haven't got around to putting up here, but thought it would be easier to start with my latest ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home