Creativity Scrapbook

This is not really a diary, but rather and accumulation of art, whether it be painting, poetry, sewing, photography or any other creative endeavour of mine... though it may occasionally contain some stuff I've been thinking... If you are interested in buying an original or a print or commissioning art, feel free to contact me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

I love painting, photography, children and nature. If you would like to visit my Facebook page, it is Keryn Bloxham Artist. Or simply Google Keryn Bloxham :) I hope you enjoy reading through the blogs here. For other artists I sometimes include a few tips which I hope you find helpful when creating your own art :) Keryn

Saturday, August 21, 2010

African boy



I painted this from a photo I took in Kenya. It is done with chalk pastels, which is a medium that is a whole lot of fun. The original is still for sale for $300.  The size of the painting is 12x19'' (framed it is 470mm x 655mm)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keryn, I'm trying to contact you via here and FB b/c I got your details from I think it was your dad at a conference that I spoke and painted at with Gary and Debbie Grant from Australia at Horizon Church Sept. 12-13, 2009. He was asking for some sort of teaching manual or resource that I could recommend concerning learning about the prophetic arts. I told him that a lady I have relationship with at Bethel, who heads up the prophetic arts at Bethel Church, in Redding, California, was working on a resource like this and that I would get in contact with you once the book was ready. It's taken me awhile to find your info. but her book came out in April this year and I wanted to get the details to you. My name is Rebekah Adelmann and I've added you on FB but you can also e-mail me at yourfriendreb@juno.com if you'd still like this info.
Blessings!!

1:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home