Creativity Scrapbook

This is not really a diary, but rather and accumulation of art, whether it be painting, poetry, sewing, photography or any other creative endeavour of mine... though it may occasionally contain some stuff I've been thinking... If you are interested in buying an original or a print or commissioning art, feel free to contact me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Zealand

I love painting, photography, children and nature. If you would like to visit my Facebook page, it is Keryn Bloxham Artist. Or simply Google Keryn Bloxham :) I hope you enjoy reading through the blogs here. For other artists I sometimes include a few tips which I hope you find helpful when creating your own art :) Keryn

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Misty Morning


I painted this scene with oils on a canvas panel in 2009 when I studied art with Graham Braddock.  One of my goals was to learn to paint trees and scenery better.  I was pretty pleased with the end result. Original was approximately A4
A note to artists, painting on canvas panels is possibly easier than stretched canvas as you don't need to paint the edges, however, I often find that they don't look that great unframed, whereas a stretched canvas looks fine hung as is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home